Tuesday, February 2, 2010

maybe i'm beating a dead whore

(ha) by posting this, but i'm tired of your blatant disregard for anyone other than yourself. s my d. i don't have to deal with you, and i promise that next year, i'll be seated as far away from you as i can be at all times. i don;t understand how you can be so fucking fake all of the time.

i'm sorry i haven't called. i consider myself friendless, when i don't think about what we have. (had? :/) i texted you earlier but i think you were sleeping...maybe we can just skip the past three years and go back to being best friends? i miss having you in my life; you've always been my closest guy friend, even when you pushed my princess cake off the table and ruined it all those years ago. i have taken your allegiance to me for granted, and i'm sorry. please call me.

happiest birthday, i miss you. you've stayed by me, so thank you. i promise we'll find a way to hang out soon; i didn't forget about you.

i still can't forgive you for that. i don't know if i ever will. how could you do that to your child? i will protect him with all i have for as long as he'll let me, and you won't do that again.

you've been weird lately, and i hate it. maybe you've been a little more snide, maybe it's just my imagination. but for now i guess nothing can be done.

i know we've both been busy and therefore distant this week, but i love you. see you thursday.





sleep beckons.
tomorrow i'll finally put down a story i've been meaning to write down for a while,
about a man who lives in the attic that adjoins my room (:
night

No comments:

Post a Comment